About Sales Jobs at ADT
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. We invite you to explore our current career opportunities in Sales and to join us in our mission of creating customers for life.
Small Business Sales Representative
|Description:||Small Business Sales Representative|
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Working primarily to secure profitable package sales to give peace of mind for the specific security needs of new and existing customers. The Small Business Sales Rep position will focus primarily on outside sales with a balance of phone and field prospecting geared towards creating a self-generated lead pool for Small Business (and Residential) accounts. This position encourages the creation and development of a personal referral network, relationship building with existing customers, and customer satisfaction efforts to help ensure a growing long-term customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell Products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines
• Creation of sales “funnel” by utilizing phone, field, and creative lead generating techniques
• Present the full ADT portfolio of products and services at each sales call
• Follow up with prospects, utilize closing techniques to leverage sales
• Conduct post installation follow-ups and continuous customer contact efforts to help maintain long-term customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction
• High school degree or equivalent
• College Degree preferred
• Results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for problem solving, determining solutions for customers, and negotiating
• Flexible style, action oriented, interpersonal savvy
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Available for local travel and occasional weekends to accommodate the customers’ agenda
• Potential to make your own daily schedule once certain sales metrics are achieved and maintained
• $50,000+ targeted income
• Full health and dental coverage options
• 401(k) with 5% company match, tuition reimbursement, preferred vendor discounts
• Cell phone and vehicle mileage reimbursement
ADT LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adtjobs.com.