The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT’s broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Position Summary: Location: San Diego, CA
Position assists the Administrative Team Manager with the coordination of workflow in the Resale Administration department. Answers routine questions regarding any aspect of administrative processes, audits paperwork and processes, assists with training and streamlining processes to ensure the Administration team reaches department goals. The Administrative department provides clerical support to Resale Sales and Downline Load departments by providing contract administration, booking and closing sales, customer and SSO follow-up support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the assignment of work within the department.
- May reassign tasks depending on volume of work.
- Participates in problem resolution to ensure timely processing of department paperwork.
- Assists with system training (CARMS, ADMIN, Mastermind, Telemar, Informix) and training new hires on department processes and procedures.
- Audits paperwork (contracts, discontinuances, downloads) to ensure adherence to procedures.
- Recommends solutions to enhance workflow.
- Assists with the preparation of reports related to department productivity.
- 3 years of office experience; 2 years of ADT experience required
- Excellent organization skills/attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Advanced knowledge of Telemar, MAS, CARMS, Admin and Informix required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle and Downline Load processes.
- 20 WPM typing skills.
- ADT specific productprocess knowledge.
ADT Security Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?