About Sales Jobs at ADT
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. We invite you to explore our current career opportunities in Sales and to join us in our mission of creating customers for life.
Residential Resale Representative
|Description:||Residential Resale Sales Rep |
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Sell reactivation service and upgrade products within assigned territory to residential locations that have a previously disconnected ADT system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell reactivation services and upgraded products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously discontinued ADT system. While maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines
• Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
• Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition
• Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services
• Follow up with prospects
• Prepare final contract for signature
• Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
• Post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met and generating referrals
• Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
• High school degree or equivalent.
• 1 - 2 years prior sales experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
• Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy;
• Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
• Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
• Ability to work a full time schedule
• Available for local travel, some nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers' agenda
• Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
ADT LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.jobsatadt.com or on Facebook.